Booking Terms & Conditions
Islay Cottages Booking Terms and Conditions:
- Bookings will be confirmed on receipt of a 25% deposit (net of any bank charges) for your stay. Payments from overseas should be made in sterling.
- The balance of your stay should be received by us at least two months before arrival.
- Cancellations made up to two calendar months before arrival will have their deposit returned. Due to the difficulty of re-letting at short notice after this time the full balance is due. We will however make every effort to re-let and if successful will return deposits in full. We recommend you take out Travel Insurance.
- Access to your accommodation is from 15.30 on the day of arrival and we request you depart by 9.30 on your departure day. Please let us know in advance of arrival your ferry times. Demand for ferries is high at certain times and should be booked well in advance. For bookings with Calmac call 0800 066 5000 or www.calmac.co.uk
- Accommodation is reserved for up to the number specified on your enquiry form, we would appreciate being advised of any changes to those staying.
- We cannot accept any liability for personal property whilst in the accommodation. You may wish to take out appropriate insurance.
- All accommodation is strictly non-smoking and pets of any description are unfortunately not permitted. We assume you will take reasonable care of the house you are renting and we reserve the right to charge for any damage or excessive cleaning to the property whilst in your care. A refundable security deposit of £300.00 will be required for Kilchoman House, payable with final deposit.
- Payments. These can be made by cheque or Bank transfer in Sterling net of charges. Cheques should be payable Islay Cottages and mailed to Ardnave House, Gruinart, Islay. PA44 7PP. Alternatively, by Bank transfer to: Islay Cottages: Sort: 83–91–37. Account No. 04212600 BIC/Swift ADAGGB2S IBAN: GB24 ADAG83913722965201
- Vat is included in your rate. Vat No. 290 4458 90
Your accommodation is available from 15.30 on day of arrival
Once you have arrived at your accommodation the door will be unlocked. At Kilchoman the cottage names are above the front doors. Dundonald is the black and white house to the right of the Harbour Inn. Please go in and make yourself comfortable. There is a guest information folder which will explain how the cottage works. We will be in to see you shortly to check you have everything you need.
Click here to chat