Booking Terms & Conditions
Islay Cottages Booking Terms and Conditions
- Bookings will be confirmed on receipt of a 25% deposit (net of any bank charges) for your stay. Payments from overseas should be made in sterling.
- The balance of your stay should be received by us at least two months before arrival.
- Cancellations made up to two calendar months before arrival will have their deposit returned. Due to the difficulty of re-letting at short notice after this time the full balance is due. We will however make every effort to re-let and if successful will return deposits in full. We recommend you take out Travel Insurance.
- Access to your accommodation is from 15.30 on the day of arrival and we request you depart by 9.30 on your departure day. Please let us know in advance of your arrival time at the accommodation. Demand for ferries is high at certain times and should be booked well in advance. For bookings with calmac call 0800 066 5000 or calmac.co.uk
- Accommodation is reserved for up to the number specified on your enquiry form, we would appreciate being advised of any changes to those staying.
- We cannot accept any liability for personal property whilst in the cottages. You may wish to take out appropriate insurance.
- All accommodation is strictly non-smoking and pets of any description are unfortunately not permitted. We assume you will take reasonable care of the house you are renting and we reserve the right to charge for any breakage, excessive cleaning or damage to the property whilst in your care. A refundable security deposit of £300.00 will be required for Kilchoman House.
Your accommodation is available from 15.30 on day of arrival
Once you have arrived at your accommodation the door will be unlocked. At Kilchoman the cottage names are above the front doors. Dundonald is the black and white house to the right of the Harbour Inn. Please go in and make yourself comfortable. There is a guest information folder which will explain how the cottage works. We will be in to see you shortly to check you have everything you need.
OPEN NOW FOR BOOKINGS
We are delighted to announce that we are now open for bookings and will be accepting guests from the 14th of July.
In light of the current circumstances, we are doing everything we can to provide a safe stay on Islay for our guests. You can see our CORONAVIRUS POLICY HERE >>